Sunday, September 13, 2015

All warm a sparkly








All warm and sparkly inside are ya? That's how I feel  when i'm around shoes.
 There is something about a women and her shoes it doesn't matter how old or young Tom boy or Diva
 she has her own personal preference that makes her go Gaga!
 In our mind all of our closets would look like this wouldn't that be special we'd never go to work just sit there and change shoes all day LOL!
Oh my gosh. A whole wing of the closet for SHOES! Mariah Carey organizes her shoe closet by color and material, as well as in event-specific groupings. Lovely.:

If a woman had to calculate the amount she spent on shoes she would probably lose her mind and if by chance in some weird reality she could give all the shoes back a get the thousands of dollars for them back she would still keep the shoes.

Why because shoes have sentimental purpose in a woman life she's connected with them it could be that they give her height, sex appeal, they can change her walk they make her stand up straight and show her shape off. So why is it that the name brand is important or  necessary.

I'm a woman that just like what I like I don't care whose name is on it if it's pretty I like it but I also  desire my own brand so as a designer i understand, people need to know that you make a great product and that you've got style. See I always have shoes on my mind  they are not always blingy or stilettos there's all kinds of shoes and I image women feeling great in them, telling their girlfriend about them and just plain ole loving them. She does a dance when she finds that perfect pair. So i asked why the name brand mostly for her  it for status purpose "if you can afford So and So shoes than your the hottest girl" but my goal is to bring the most fire to the dollhouse one by one if need be all QP's design and not break your pocketbooks.





















3 comments:

  1. I love every word. This is so me. Thank you for bringing the best! Love your #1 fan😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shoes! And I'm not even a girly girl. Lol. This article is spot on. (We can talk about 'other' things later. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shoes! And I'm not even a girly girl. Lol. This article is spot on. (We can talk about 'other' things later. ;-))

    ReplyDelete