Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello world

Hello world I'm Artina D. Sharpton or as I am affectionately know in some circles QPDoll of QPDoll Accessoires. Yes I know I'm spelling Accessories wrong LOL.. but really when it comes to me and fashion great clothes and great accessories should be a PARTY as SOIREE' (excuse my french lol)

this is my new blog and it'll be about fashion and design and all the pretty things that make up being a fun loving person. So no don't expect it to be all about me and what I'm doing because I want to share the experience, mine and YOURS. So welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by!!

Affectionately Yours;

QPDOLL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Way to go QPDOLL.. soon enough people are gong to see how dope your Accessory work is and you're going to be ON TOP..
    regardless welcome to the world of blogging. Get busy!!

    NYOIL the ideal

    ReplyDelete