Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And So...

Gold tone pink feather ribbon cuff w/jeweled centerpiece

 It's been a couple of days since I wrote anything but there"s lots of things going on Let start with  the grand opening of my web store. I am so excited about the store open and the look of the store Nyoil has built a fantastic and elegant store all dolled up ( no pun intended lol!) I know that everyone who visits will appreciate an love the site and the accessories. Then there's the designing side of qpdoll I'm still creating new designs for Christmas holiday I'm hoping to bring plenty of girlfriends,wives, daughters and maybe even some of your fine husbands, boyfriends lovers or whatever YOU want to call them lol!Lots of joy and happiness  AND SO ... here are some of the accessories that will be added to the store this season.
Qpdoll boot buckle designs
                                                                            
Qpdoll Bracelet collections

No comments:

Post a Comment