Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have to have it!!

Damn shes BAD!! 

"They are this seasons must have!!!" Are the words they will be saying about QPDOLL's Boot Buckles. This holiday is the perfect time to come into your own style with QPDOLL's exclusive and one of a kind designs there is Only Your Style.

 Although I'm just coming into my own I've been in the industry for some time now These One of a kind boot buckles I design are for the type of woman that fills you with wonder and makes you stop and stare when you see her.


 They are Sexy and Sultry  two of  the things that most women are afraid of but what makes women so attractive. When you are wearing a QPDOLL boot buckle I want it to speak for you, you should feel like your conversing  just by getting dressed. i hope to see you all real soon.
For that knee length pencil skirt and fitted boot of plain black.
This playful boot buckle is simple but it makes a person wonder .

No comments:

Post a Comment