Thursday, November 17, 2011

DUN DA DA DAAAA!!!!

                                                



 
This Masculine bracelet is for my men made from two different wood tones and Agate .
The ladies will be loving you.

This 3/4 Silver tone cuff wrapped with silver cat's eye beading is  for the ladies who want to be seen. 
Hey World ...  I been off the scene for a couple of  days OH! "You said why? "where have I been"  Well, Me and NYOIL  have been preparing for the grand opening There's  three more days and then DUN Da DaDaaaa!!! QPDOLL Accesoires is Officially open. And man I'm amp'ed!!! I have everything men's Chains and Bracelets Cuff Links I have Boot Belts which are exclusive to my company. And ladies if you didn't feel special before you can best bet anything you wear from Qpdoll is exclusive so there you have it EXTRA SPECIAL LOL !!! people will be asking you" Girl         where'd get that piece from". We have gift certificates and express mail. I can't wait for you to see it so check me out on Monday.
Peace and much love family.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!! This is great! Can't wait to make Baruti shop for me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thing this women make are so unique you just cant front on it everything i put on my neck or wrist or leg comes from her amazing talent and her big beautiful imagination if i had her imagination the world couldn't handle the amazing thing that her imagination make but i digress qp accessories go big or go home baby # b- marvelous chose

    ReplyDelete