Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where im going

Hey y'all its your girl Qpdoll,
Well let met tell you, I bought this great cape at a great price from a flea market that i was working, or well actually I was helping  my boy get his Flea Market hustle on.  I go out on Saturdays to Giant Stadium parking lot where they hold the flea market. I also take the opportunity to give my own product a run to see what's out there. But really the market is not a good spot for my product because it's extra-FLEA y'all lol.. it's like they want you to be giving your hard work and talent away, and that's not for me at all but it helps my boy so I go.

But, anyway back to this cape it started out at like $45 when i first got there and  i wanted it but couldn't pay that much at the time cause you already know money is tight lol!! So i waited until it was almost time to shut down for the day an low and behold, there was that cape with my name on it and I got it at 1/2 off!

Let me tell you why else the cape is great,  it's warm, that's the first thing. lol It's cute which is also a very important detail cause a girl can't be wearing a fly item and not take it all the way to the limit that's a no no!! So just to kick it up a notch (Emril style BAM!!)  I added some QP (as in QPDOLL ACCESSOIRES.. get hip fam!! lol)  and brought a whole new energy to the outfit. 

You can see a couple of my pieces on my wrist I'm rockin' QPDoll Accessoires Originals in 3 different styles. On my left wrist (pictured over here to the right) I have a chunky bangle made from resin with greyish black tones, and right above that I know you can't help but notice that I have an adjustable jeweled leather band bracelet. The jewel is a mixture of clear crystal and crystals with blue tones. On the right wrist (pictured above) I'm wearing a silver tone cuff with navy blue jeweled oval and a chain with dangling charm dipped with silver tones.and crystals. My earrings are made of silver tone balls and clear blue crystal balls in a chain style that pulls the blue off that awesome cape that I brought for $20.00 (yeah I had to throw that in your face again!!! LOL). Lots of beautiful pieces and one of a kind. The great thing is that the right set of accessories just picks up the overall value of your outfit. Accessories are jewelery for clothes if you ask me and I LOVE jewels!!!
Anyway Gotta go I hope you enjoy my blog peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment