Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Getting materials

Hey world it QPDOLL getting a late start on my blog today but here I am. 

So let me tell you how I was in Joann's this morning trying to get somethings for my accessories, plus Joann's is having a mean pattern sale on McCall's patterns. I'm talking about $ 9.99 and upwards to about $ 23.00 all going for $1.29. Now that's crazy for people that sew or are learning how to sew, it's a steal!

So I'm in the store and I see a young lady that has on a great pair of boots they were knee high fitted soft black leather with a little bit of platform in the front and a chunky heel. I said "I love your boots.." while we were waiting on line to make our purchases.  Her Mom, sister and brother were waiting behind me with her. Her sister says "I don't know how the hell she even walks in those things!''  I say to her "You got love shoes to understand! I'm always watching shoes and boots I design jewelry for boots etc." So she's like "Oh WoW that's great!" and she asks if I have a store, to which I reply "Yes www.myQPDOLL.com  and I just happen to have a piece with me!!!!'' (something my hubby told me to do)

I pulled out the one on the left side. And yes ladies this one is for sale and available... for now lol!!!

So as I'm talking I take out the piece, the sister and the mom are looking at the piece in awe and just as the sister says that's great, the mother snatches the piece of jewelry out of the daughter's hand and says ''If I were in the senior citizen's club I would put this right here!!" She places my beautiful boot belt right at Crotch level and starts thrusting her hips in and out.. LOL it was hilarious!!!  Now her daughters start screaming "Oh GOD MA!! OH GOD!!" We were laughing at the mother so hard I just turned and said ''You gotta luv her!''

Just a day in the life of an upcoming Accessories Icon.. lol

Luv ya see you soon
QPDOLL

1 comment:

  1. wowww that was unexpected ..nevertheless- thats hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete