Monday, September 16, 2013

The way you display!

Working on getting the table displays just right all display were created by Nyoil.
When I first started Qpdoll Accessoires it was because I was helping my husband with his company QP Apparel. Now! I have to tell you that it's either a great deal of fun or completely aggravating working with a spouse in my case it was great thank god! Watching him design the graphics for people and then detailing on to the packaging was just amazing.

So one day he sends me to the city to get some t shirts (This is me helping It's call a gopher go for this! go for that! lolol!) Anyway, they had to come from a specific store that was on a side street up to the third floor in the back of the hall lol! (absolutely crazy it was like the back alleyway senario "a you got da stuff") but it took me on an adventure and one i'll never regret I seen all kinds of goodies and my creative light switch turned on all because of the way they displayed the goodies. Jewels and shiny things were  everywhere you turned I had to have them. Needless to say! (you know I came back with more than t-shirts too don't you!) and now Qpdoll Accessoires is here. I say all that to say, Thru the 7 years of being Qpdoll Accessoires it's always been about how you show your work for people to see. The layout, display and packaging are very important. So now!!!!!
I finally have my own displays!!!
The window box is always a great way to display your work also handcrafted by Nyoil i'm just lovin it.


this was the beginning of learn how to display my jewels.
This display was made recently by Nyoil for Qpdoll Accessoires its all natural straight forward display for my bracelets for this season just and beautiful piece.

These Beautiful pieces are a few of the new HeArt collection By Nyoil you can find out more about him and his work by going to The Young Mods Forgotten Story Blog. and for purchase as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment